About Me

My photo
I love wearing lingerie and love to show off my sexy legs in lace stockings. My favorite is to wear a teddy and some matching stockings. My butt looks so good in a teddy. I post pics all the time at http://mwpclub.com its a huge crossdressing site with tons of pics, you will be amazed at the number of pics. I have my own galleries there and love meeting other crossdressers there. If you are into crossdressing you have to check out the site. I never knew there were so many others into crossdressing before I found that site. Its been so nice to chat with and I have actually met people from the site also in person. Again the site is http://mwpclub.com hope to chat with you there sometime.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Crossdressing


I started wearing panties at age six by mistake when my mom left a clean pair of discarded briefs on top of my clean laundry. I tried them on that night and have been hooked ever since. I started wearing everything else, including lingerie, bras, pantyhose, stockings, garter belts, skirts, wigs, dresses, slips, etc. I started with all of that at age eight. I have been a fairly hardcore crossdresser ever since. My wife would lay out an outfit on my days off, and I would dress in it and go to a fairly distant mall to shop for the day, dressed in my feminine outfit. Only problem was, if I needed to use the bathrooms, I couldn't use the men's room because of the way I was dressed, and I couldn't use the ladies’ room because I am far from passable. There was great sex later, though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.