About Me

My photo
I love wearing lingerie and love to show off my sexy legs in lace stockings. My favorite is to wear a teddy and some matching stockings. My butt looks so good in a teddy. I post pics all the time at http://mwpclub.com its a huge crossdressing site with tons of pics, you will be amazed at the number of pics. I have my own galleries there and love meeting other crossdressers there. If you are into crossdressing you have to check out the site. I never knew there were so many others into crossdressing before I found that site. Its been so nice to chat with and I have actually met people from the site also in person. Again the site is http://mwpclub.com hope to chat with you there sometime.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Halloween Crossdressing


I and my wife of four years decided to have a Halloween costume party. My wife, who has always wanted me to crossdress, brought my costume home. Thinking that before this party I was straight, my costume was a French maid outfit with panties, bra, garter belt, and silk stockings. The party started out normal with drinking and laughing. My wife’s coworker, after a couple of drinks, kept running his hand up my skirt into my panties. At first, I tried to resist, but soon my sexual excitement was obvious to my wife and him. My wife told me to relax and give in. I gave in and, before I knew it, I had a man giving me oral. We made out for awhile, but my wife wanted to see more. My first crossdressing adventure wound up going all the way. My wife loves watching two guys together, especially when I pleasure another guy dressed like a woman. We go out to clubs regular. I love it when a guy wants to get into my panties.

No comments: