About Me

My photo
I love wearing lingerie and love to show off my sexy legs in lace stockings. My favorite is to wear a teddy and some matching stockings. My butt looks so good in a teddy. I post pics all the time at http://mwpclub.com its a huge crossdressing site with tons of pics, you will be amazed at the number of pics. I have my own galleries there and love meeting other crossdressers there. If you are into crossdressing you have to check out the site. I never knew there were so many others into crossdressing before I found that site. Its been so nice to chat with and I have actually met people from the site also in person. Again the site is http://mwpclub.com hope to chat with you there sometime.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Enjoy Crossdressing


I have crossdressed for years in private. I’m not actually passable, but I’ve always enjoyed being totally shaved. Panties, thigh-highs, and short dresses turn me on. We have an adult theater that has three theaters. I got the nerve to crossdress and go there. I went to the gay theater and sat down about half way. Sitting there in a mini-dress, stocking, and heels, I felt a little uneasy. One middle-aged guy came down to see what I was doing. He was well dressed and did have a ring on his left hand. I couldn't cover myself, so what the hell? He stood there and looked at me as I was dressed. He dropped his pants. He stood in front of me and guided my head to him. I’m not sure what came over me, but I opened my mouth and began. I gave my first oral sex to completion. I go back once a week and have sex with men while dressed. I have many more pictures of me crossdressing, click on my picture.
crossdressing, crossdresser, crossdress, cd, shemale, transvestite, transgendered, panties, panty, satin panties, nylon panties, wet panties, spandex panties, thongs, bikini, men wearing panties, guys wearing panties, bikini panties, sheer panties, cock panties, dick panties, guys wearing panties, men wearing lingerie, men wearing pantyhose, guys wearing lingerie, guys wearing pantyhose, thong panties, stockings, lingerie, pantyhose, teddies, bodystockings, and anything sheer, crossdressing movies, crossdesssing videos, crossdressing pictures, crossdressing pics, crossdressing photos
crossdresser movies, crossdresser videos, crossdresser pictures, crossdresser pics, crossdresser photos, femdom, men panties, guys panties, men panty, guys panty, men lingerie, guys lingerie, crossdressing personal ads, meeting crossdressers, crossdresser personals, crossdresser personal ads, crossdressing stories, crossdressing sex, crossdressing forum, sissy, crossdressing galleries, crossdressing gallery, crossdresser gallery, crossdressing community, crossdressing husband, crossdressing chat, free crossdressing, crossdressing couple

No comments: